Free RAT and Mask Community Collection:
Please note there are free RATs and masks available at all clinics on the Coast.
- 295 Palmerston Road - Mon-Fri - 9am-4pm (contactless)
- Railway Station - Tues/Thurs 10:30am-12:30pm (drive-through)
- Te Tini o Porou - Mon/Weds/Fri 10am-1pm (inside building)
- Pharmacy Three Rivers - Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat & Sun 8am-6pm
- CSS Disability Action, 7 Kahutia Street - Mon-Fri 10am-3pm
- Salvation Army 389 Gladstone Road - Mon-Fri 10am-2pm (inside building)
- Sean Shivnan Pharmacy - Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 9am-12.30pm
- Gordons Pharmacy - Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm, Sat 9am-1pm
- Bramwells Unichem Pharmacy - Mon-Fri 8am-6pm, Sat 9am-2pm
- Any vaccination event/drive-through near you
How to test for COVID-19:
We now need to self-manage our COVID testing and our isolation if we test positive. We do this through Rapid Antigen Testing (RATs).
Here are the steps involved:
Step 1: Make sure you have created a My Covid Record at https://mycovidrecord.health.nz/
Step 2: Collect your RAT test from any of the locations listed above.
Step 3: Complete your RAT test, following the instructions in the box.
Step 4: Enter the results of your test (positive or negative) into your My Covid Record or call 0800 222 478. For instructions, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGifSro0rf4
Step 5: If positive, self-isolate immediately for 7 days.
Step 6: You'll receive a text message with further information.
- If you are feeling unwell, have health conditions or you are getting worse, please contact your GP or Healthline on 0800 611 116.
- If you need isolation advice, call the COVID welfare line on 0800 512 337
- For welfare support, call MSD on 0800 559 009.
- In any emergency call 111.