There are 373 new cases to report today.
Reporting your positive result connects you to the support you need. Support agencies can’t provide this support if we don’t know you are positive or living with someone who is.
When reporting your test result through my https://mycovidrecord.health.nz or calling 0800 222 478, you will be asked if you need support. Our teams will then receive this information and they will get in touch and assess your needs. We know there are up to 24 hours to receive confirmation back, but please be patient as it is important.
Once again, there is NO shame in being positive, please don’t be whakamā. Report your result.
Key information for this Wednesday:
- At home isolating and need support? Please reach out. If you need isolation advice, call the COVID welfare line on 0800 512 337. For welfare support, call MSD on 0800 559 009.
- If your symptoms are getting worse and you’re worried, contact your GP or Healthline on 0800 611 116. Short of breath? Dial 111.
- If it’s been 3 months since your second dose, get your booster today.
- RATs are free if you have symptoms or you are a household contact of a positive case. You can collect on behalf of someone with their NHI number.
- Please be kind to the Tūranga Health and Ngāti Porou Hauora staff at the Grey St Railway and te Tini o Porou collection centres. Both are open from 10am to 1pm.
- Online ordering of RATS is working well and speeding up the process. See https://requestrats.covid19.health.nz/ to make your order.
Where to get vaccinated: https://bit.ly/3o38iZP
Where to get tested: https://bit.ly/3Brsyd8
Have a plan: www.covid19.govt.nz/be-prepared