This service provides free and confidential sexual and reproductive health services, including:
- Sexual health screening and treatment
- Cervical screening
- Contraception with emphasis on long-acting methods
- Free non-scalpel vasectomy
- Pregnancy testing, work up and referral
- Early pregnancy decision making counselling and care
- First-trimester miscarriage care
- Complicated gynaecology
- Transgender care
People can self-refer to this clinic or referral by their general practitioner.
Dr Wee Ming Soh
Chris Hannah - Midwife/Counsellor
Tiziana Manea - Midwife/Counsellor
Netta Kutia - Public Health Nurse
Tamima Khan-Kingston - Registered Nurse
Exams and procedures:
Sexually transmitted infections
First Trimester Pregnancy care including pregnancy loss, miscarriage and abortion
How to get in touch:
Telephone: 06 868 9005
Address: 141 Bright Street, Gisborne.
For all information about sexual health, STIs, the morning after pill, services and costs in Tairāwhiti, see our sexual health page.